Right Ascension, Inc. ("DVD Empire") is committed to respecting others' intellectual property rights, and we
ask our users to do the same. DVD Empire may, in its sole discretion, terminate
the accounts or access rights of users who violate others' intellectual property
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act,*
has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringements:
"DVD Empire will, in appropriate circumstances, block access to and/or remove any
material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has
been illegally copied and submitted to our Website."
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright
infringement on our Website, please follow the following procedure:
Submit a Notice of Copyright Infringement to DVD Empire's Copyright Agents
that contains the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of
the copyright owner;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on
- your address, telephone number, and email address so that we can contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your
notice to us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to
act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Send the Notice of Copyright Infringement to the following Designated Copyright
Infringement Agent for DVD Empire:
Roy E. Leonard, Esq.
Copyright Agent for Right Ascension, Inc.
125 First Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Digital Millennium Copyright Act can be viewed at
-- to view this file, simply download the
Adobe Acrobat Reader.